- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
18 Mai, 2017 - 16 Juni, 2017
5 month to go - from today you can submit your work for the exhibition and the screening. All selected photographers or food stylists are nominated for the FOODPHOTO and FOODFEATURE AWARD. Last years winner, Per-Anders Jörgensen, has already confirmed his presence as a member of the jury - a good chance to have a chat with him during the festival. He also agreed to share insights of his work in a conference.
To apply for an exhibition or screening at the FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL, please consider the following. We are looking for a series of 10-20 food related images - better style forming & risky than well established & mainstream. You can send stills, feature, architecture or portraits - straight or a mix of them, also an animated slide show or multimedia project:
- a series of images of food stills (e.g. from cookbook)
- a personal food related photo project
- a series of restaurant interior design or brewery architecture
- a series of portraits (e.g. food worker, cooks, restaurant people...)
- a photo-slide show or photo and video multimedia file
- a photo story (e.g. making barrels for wine or whiskey)
We are looking forward to your proposals. All details here.
The next newsletter will give you details on workshops and conferences, pecha kuchas, shared experiences and portfolio reviews.