Webseite PicsArt, Inc.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced and dynamic tech company. Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and social editing app with a huge 150+ million monthly active users and an install base of more than 1 billion.
Picsart is looking for a results-driven, team-oriented Senior Product Manager. If you are strategic, tactical, excited about driving product vision and guiding products from conception to launch, we’d love to meet you! This is a rare opportunity to join an extremely fast-paced and dynamic global consumer tech company. Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and social editing app with more than 150M monthly active creators and an install base of more than 1 billion!
What you’ll be doing: You will be joining the Editor team, which is focused on building the world’s greatest editing platform, as well as creating the best tools that are used by hundreds of millions of people all over the world. Picsart is the only editor on the market with the depth of functionality that spans multiple use cases: photo editing, video editing, creating memes, fine art and business or organizational assets.
- You have strong product thinking, you understand what makes a product useful and loved by people
- You make data-informed strategic decisions and deliver on them to lead your team to desired results
- You have a growth mindset
- You are a team player who enjoys collaborating with others
- You are curious and innovative
- Research in-depth business and customer profiles, conduct competitive analysis & define long term and short term product strategy
- Define & prioritize feature requirements along with an overall product roadmap.
- Work with cross-functional teams & different stakeholders including AI, Content & Community to deliver the product strategy and roadmap.
- Productize technology based on user needs, articulate your product innovation to the team, partners and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with marketing, design, engineering, and international departments and develop a strong relationship between all these departments that allow for the smooth and efficient flow of product development.
- Drive end-to-end feature delivery: writing user stories with clear acceptance criteria, working with UX to build prototypes for usability testing and research, working with engineering, documentation and support.
- Define go-to-market strategy for product improvements & new features.
- Launch various AB tests, measure and assess the efficacy of product deliveries for customer delight and business success.
- Lead a team of PM’s
- Stay in touch with users to understand what they love or don’t love with the Picsart editor.
- Help drive the strategy for Picsart cross platform editing experience.
- Advocate for our creators, you’ll collaborate with our user research, data science, and design teams to continually identify and understand their needs.
- Lead your team to tackle the most impactful opportunities.
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager delivering consumer mobile apps – ideally shipping products to millions of users
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Strong creative and UX skills
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience with qualitative data (user feedback, use cases) and quantitative data (metrics, analytics) analysis, running A/B tests and strong analytical skills.
- A strong communicator — can speak the language of engineering, data, design, operations and can coordinate cross-functionally with each to achieve big wins.
- Experience developing products for mobile & web is a plus.
- Experience working with AI is a plus
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte picsart.com.