Webseite imago_images imago stock&people GmbH
IMAGO is a leading visual media platform with 200 million images & videos based in Berlin. Over 10.000 national & international top clients use a variety of our media, from news videos to stock photos. Spanning two close-by offices and 70 employees, IMAGO operates with flat hierarchies.
We are looking for a motivated human resource manager who can also support us with our recruiting efforts in our growing team in Berlin.
The position is available immediately.
• Write job ads in collaboration with senior management and perform screening for promising candidates
• Initiate active sourcing approaches and perform active sourcing for key jobs
• Conduct first-round interviews and provide input for later rounds
• Design a central onboarding process for new hires to excite and empower them
• Implement a new HR management software together with us to digitize and optimize our HR practices (no IT skills needed!)
• Perform regular HR-related administrative tasks e.g. with regard to salary, onboarding and offboarding
• Previous experience in recruiting, i.e. first-round interviewing and job ad posting
• Prior experience with designing and organizing onboarding processes is a plus
• Good communication skills and empathy
• Good writing skills and fluency in German and English
• Well-organized and able to prioritize and stay on top of diverse tasks
• Exciting and varied projects in a continuously growing company
• A friendly, motivated & international team
• Ownership and clear responsibilities for driving your own project
• Direct contact with senior management and all departments as you are working in a central support function
• An open company culture with short decision-making processes and no dress code
• Hybrid working, i.e. home office possible for some days
Our team is all about the development of IMAGO and the ability to learn and grow every day.
Have we caught your interest?
Then please do not hesitate to apply with your CV and all relevant application documents.
We are looking forward to your application
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte join.com.