- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
International Conference on private copying
23 Juni, 2016 - 24 Juni, 2016
The private copying exception in the Dutch copyright act celebrates its 25th anniversary. Private copying is an important source of income for creators and other rights holders and subject of many discussions and developments. WIPO and Stichting the Thuiskopie (private copying collecting society) recently published the latest report on Private Copying systems law & practice. It gives insight in law and practice of establishing, collecting and distributing private copying remunerations for consumer copying of creative content. Stichting de Thuiskopie has taken the initiative to organize an international conference on Private Copying for which we are pleased to invite you.
The conference will focus on;
- Trends in copyright levies revenues and tariffs.
- The impact of the digital environment on private copying schemes.
- Policy issues and legal developments within the EU.
- Scope of the private copying exception, cloud storage.